Home Page . Services / Contact Information . Parenting Articles . Separation/Divorce Articles . Video Clips . Links
A strength-guided, goal-oriented approach to the positive growth and
development of people and services.
Back to "How Gary Rates"
Back to "Workshop" page
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada, National Conference, Toronto, June 2005
Score = Average rate of the usefulness and quality of the training session
Poor = 1 point; Fair = 2 points; Good = 3 points; Excellent = 4 points; N/A =Not Applicable
n = Number of people who responded to specific question
Number of evaluation forms received = 36
- Thanks for the info and laughs!
- Very energetic, enthusiastic & passionate- should have more speakers like him- best session in 4 years (12 workshops-ASA & Atlantic)
- Absolutely phenomenal! An incredible amount of information presented! Clearly and in such an engaging way- one of the BEST workshops I’ve been to!
- Great workshop!
- Great presentation! Great review & reframing of info (home& work), very positive and energetic.
- Great presenter, very interesting, relaxed atmosphere.
- Would have liked to spend more time on some of the strategies which were discussed in the last 30 minutes.
- Instructor has lots of knowledge and is an awesome presenter.
- Great speaker, likely more useful for a new caseworker.
- Gary is a very engaging and effective presenter. A lot of the nature was already familiar to me, but was presented in an easy-to-remember fashion.
- Probably the best workshop I’ve been to! Bring Gary back again!
- Speaker very dynamic and engaging to which material delivered in a way that is easy to receive.
- When I arrived today and saw the website I was privileged to be in Gary’s workshop. I work in a rural agency & have used Gary’s website for information and articles many times. Thank you Gary! Keep up the great work!
- I enjoyed the animated way Gary presents. It keeps the topic interesting and doesn’t’ appear as long.
- Excellent presenter, Don’t change anything there.
- Very energetic- some of this information we have already learned- our background. i.e. Child development.
- Awesome- Thank you!
- Gary is excellent source of knowledge. I’ve researched his site for over one year now! I read his articles and feel inspired. He’s helped me in my personal life through his website. Excellent for all who work with children. I would listen to him for a FULL DAY workshop. Bring him back! Keep up the great work! You’re making a difference.
o Recommended Excellent author: Adele Faber
o Future workshops: Problem Solving, skills for children experiencing low self-esteem.
- Child Development was not pertinent to what I needed. Discussion of types of baggage and how to deal with it would have been a better use of time.
- Gary was enthusiastic and easy to listen to (captivating). I learned lots.
- Good slideshow presentation, a lot of information not sure it is transferable to my volunteers- This was more parenting 101.
- He’s very engaging and I enjoyed the information provided. It will be very useful for training “Bigs”
- Presentation was good. I feel that some of the beginnings’ information was unnecessary (personally), Overall very good workshop. I use your articles daily and find them very useful. Thank you.
- Just skimmed over subject, wish he’d go deeper, already studied Eric Erickson, and wanted to learn new things.
27 Sina Street, Georgina, ON, Canada L4P 3E9 Tel: (905) 628-4847 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselling and assessment services serving Hamilton, Dundas, Ancaster, Stoney Creek, Burlington, Brantford,
Oakville, Grimsby, Waterdown and other local areas.